You have 0 item in your shopping cart.
Online store "Slim Work", located on the domain name
www.slimwork.site, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", publishes a Public Offer for the sale of the Goods remotely.
- DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1. Public offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer") - a public offer of the Seller, addressed to an indefinite circle of persons, to conclude an agreement for the sale of goods remotely with the Seller (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") on the terms contained in this Offer, including all Annexes.
- 2. Order of the Goods on the website www.slimwor.site - items indicated by the Buyer from the assortment of the Goods offered for sale when placing an order for the purchase of the Goods on the website www.slimwor.site or through the Operator.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1. The order by the Buyer of the Goods posted on the site www.slimwor.site means that the Buyer agrees with all the terms of this Offer.
- 2. The site administration www.slimwor.site has the right to make changes to the Offer without notifying the Buyer.
- 3. The validity of the Offer is not limited, unless otherwise indicated on the website www.slimwor.site.
- 4. The Seller provides the Buyer with complete and reliable information about the Goods, including information about the main consumer properties of the Goods, the place of manufacture, as well as information about the warranty period and shelf life of the Goods on the website of the online store, in the section title.
- PRICE OF GOODS
- 1. The price for each item of the Goods is indicated on the website www.slimwor.site.
- 2. The Seller has the right to unilaterally change the price for any position of the Goods.
- 3. In the event of a change in the price of the ordered Goods, the Seller undertakes to inform the Buyer about the change in the price of the Goods within a number of days.
- 4. The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel the Order for the purchase of the Goods if the price is changed by the Seller after placing the Order.
- 5. Change by the Seller of the price for the Goods paid by the Buyer is not allowed.
- 6. The Seller indicates the cost of delivery of the Goods on the website www.slimwor.site or informs the Buyer when placing an order by the Operator.
- 7. The Buyer's obligations to pay for the Goods are considered fulfilled from the moment the Seller receives the funds.
- 8. Settlements between the Seller and the Buyer for the Goods are made by the methods indicated on the website www.slimwor.site in the section title of the section
- 1. The order of the Goods is carried out by the Buyer through the Operator by phone number or through the website service Www.slimwor.site www.slimwork.site section address.
- 2. When registering on the website www.slimwor.site, the Buyer undertakes to provide the following registration information:
- 2.1. surname, name, patronymic of the Buyer or the person indicated by him (recipient);
- 2.2. the address to which the Goods should be delivered (if the delivery is to the address of the Buyer);
- 2.3. E-mail address;
- 2.4. contact number.
- 3. The name, quantity, assortment, article, price of the Goods selected by the Buyer are indicated in the Buyer's basket on the website www.slimwor.site.
- 4. If the Seller needs additional information, he has the right to request it from the Buyer. If the Buyer does not provide the necessary information, the Seller is not responsible for the Goods chosen by the Buyer.
- 5. When placing an Order through the Operator (clause 4.1. of this Offer), the Buyer undertakes to provide the information specified in clause 4.2. of this Offer.
- 6. Acceptance by the Buyer of the terms of this Offer is carried out by entering the relevant data into the registration form on the website www.slimwor.site or when placing an Order through the Operator. After placing an Order through the Operator, the Buyer's data is registered in the Seller's database. Having approved the Order for the selected Goods, the Buyer provides the Operator with the necessary information in accordance with the procedure specified in clause 4.2. of this Offer.
- 7. The Seller is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an Order.
- 8. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing the Order.
- 9. The remote sale and purchase agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is considered concluded from the moment the Seller issues the Buyer a cash or sales receipt or other document confirming payment for the Goods.
- DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF THE GOODS TO THE BUYER
- 1. The Seller provides the Buyer with the delivery of the Goods by one of the methods indicated on the website www.slimwor.site.
- 2. If the Contract for the Sale of Goods by Remote Method (hereinafter referred to as the Contract) is concluded with the condition of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer, the Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods to the place specified by the Buyer within the time period established by the Contract, and if the place of delivery of the Goods by the Buyer is not indicated, then at the place of his residence or registration.
- 3. The Buyer indicates the place of delivery of the Goods when placing an Order for the purchase of the Goods.
- 4. The term of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer consists of the order processing time and the delivery time.
- 5. Before the delivered Goods are transferred to the Buyer, and in the absence of the Buyer - to any person who has presented a receipt or other document confirming the conclusion of the Agreement or registration of the delivery of the Goods.
- 6. At the time of the transfer of the Goods, the Buyer shall be provided in writing with the information provided for in Appendix No. number to the Agreement.
- 7. Information about the Goods is brought to the attention of the Buyer in the technical documentation attached to the Goods, on labels, by marking or in another way accepted for certain types of goods.
- 8. Information on the mandatory confirmation of the conformity of the Goods shall be submitted in the manner and in the ways established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on technical regulation, and include information on the number of the document confirming such compliance, on its validity period and on the organization that issued it.
Carefully read the text of the public offer, and if you do not agree with any clause of the offer, you have the right to refuse to purchase the Goods provided by the Seller and not to take the actions specified in clause 2.1. of this Offer.
I agree with the contract